The Reserve is the premier location in the Pacific Northwest for golf events of all sizes. The conditioning and playability of the courses, as well as the functional nature of the clubhouse, enable group outings with players of mixed abilities to enjoy the day - whether in competition or playing to raise funds for charitable organizations.
The goal of the event staff at The Reserve is to allow you to be a guest at your own event!
Tournament pricing includes:
- 18 hole green fees & range balls
- Golf carts
- Tournament scoring
- Personalized cart signs and scorecards
- Golf course stewards to monitor pace of play
- Closest to the pin and long drive competition signage
The Reserve offers the following optional amenities
to complete your tournament experience:
- A 4,800 square foot outdoor structure for events of all sizes
- An indoor banquet room for award dinners
- Private beverage carts
- Catered box lunches
- Extensive event/banquet menus
- Nike rental clubs
- Custom programs for youth needs
- Special prices for tee gifts, awards, and gift cards
Optional amenities including group instruction, clinics, and wine tastings are also available. For more information contact Randy Mulford at 503-848-4856, or by email at
. Or, simply fill out and submit the form below for more information - our event staff will be happy to assist!