The Reserve is the premier location in the Pacific Northwest for golf events of all sizes. The conditioning and playability of the courses, as well as the functional nature of the clubhouse, enable group outings with players of mixed abilities to enjoy the day – whether in competition or playing to raise funds for charitable organizations.
The goal of the event staff at The Reserve is to allow you to be a guest at your own event!
Tournament pricing includes:
- 18 hole green fees & range balls
- Golf carts
- Tournament scoring
- Personalized cart signs and scorecards
- Golf course stewards to monitor pace of play
- Closest to the pin and long drive competition signage
The Reserve offers the following optional amenities to complete your tournament experience:
- A 4,800 square foot outdoor structure for events of all sizes
- An indoor banquet room for award dinners
- Private beverage carts
- Catered box lunches
- Extensive event/banquet menus
- Taylor Made rental clubs
- Custom Tournament Store
- Special prices for tee gifts, awards, and gift card
Customized VIP Golf Packages:
- 18 hole & 36 hole options
- Up to four (4) foursomes
- Personalized cart placards and scorecards
- Collectible Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club bag tag
- Assigned “Personal Concierge” for the day
- Customized on course food and beverage service
- Breakfast or lunch included
- Additional private dinner options available in the Vintage Room Restaurant
Virtual Golf Event Fundraising:
- Not limited to “day of” format
- no limit to the number of participants
- Multiple team format options
- Virtual tournament scoring
- Endless sponsor opportunities!
The Reserve can serve as a “virtual” venue option for fundraising through golf for your non-profit organization or charity organization of your choice. This “virtual” option is a way for you to generate revenue and contributions towards your organization that is not limited to the traditional “day of” golf event. There is also no size limit to the number of golf participants or four person teams involved.
Events Information Request
Additional organized golf events, group instruction, clinics, and custom programs for youth are also available. For more information contact Ryan Bishop at 503-259-2004, or by email at firstname.lastname@example.org. Or, simply fill out and submit the form below for more information – our event staff will be happy to assist!