The Reserve Vineyards and Golf Club offers a spacious 15-acre practice facility and adjoining Golf Academy. Individual private lessons, playing lessons, semi-private lessons, group clinics, and an array of popular junior camps are available throughout the year.
The Reserve's staff of PGA Professionals can customize a program for golfers of all ability levels and tailor their clinics specifically to your needs.
- Chris Rogers - PGA Director of Golf
- Craig Griswold - PGA Director of Instruction
- Brad Faller - PGA Head Golf Professional
- Travis Weza - PGA Teaching Professional/TrackMan Certified "Master"
- Jason Jett - TrackMan Certified Teaching Professional
- Cody Pitz - Assistant Golf Professional
- Ryan Bishop - Assistant Golf Professional
Private Instruction - 2017 Rates (PDF)
Private instruction is available for the golfer seeking to gain the most out of their time with a teaching professional. During each session your instructor will diagnose the problem areas of your game you wish to correct. In 30 to 60 minutes, you will be on your way to improvement! The Reserve also offers series of 3 and series of 5 private lesson packages. Click Here to book your golf lesson today!!
Clinics and Group Lessons
Junior Golf Camps
Whether you are purchasing a new set of irons or evaluating whether the clubs you currently use are right for you, club fitting is essential to discovering what characteristics work best with your swing. The Reserve's PGA professionals are certified to fit using one of our multiple systems.
For additional information or to set up an appointment, please call (503) 649-8191 and ask to speak with a professional.